All Area Honors is a not for profit Awards program which is dedicated to recognizing outstanding student-athletes in a national environment.
The All Area Honors designation is awarded by our national All Area Honors committee of coaches, scouts, and alumni.
Our mission is to recognize deserving student athletes with college & professional aspirations and help support their efforts through distinction, exposure, networking, community engagement, and leadership. Our network of schools, coaches, scouts, and alumni is unsurpassed by any other student organization in high school sports.
All Area Honors Award nominees qualify for the following programs & events.
- SACSN National Team
- SACSN National High School Leadership Awards
- SACSN National Main Event
- SACSN All Area Honors Regional & All American Games
- SACSN no cost merit-based Collegiate & Draft Advising
- SACSN community service projects and hours documentation
- Letter of recommendation geared toward college athletics highlighting each individuals achievements within the program.
99% of our athletes receive some form of merit college scholarship aid
Hundreds of alumni are playing at every level of college baseball
80+ alumni drafted by MLB in the past four years
Our collective charitable efforts have helped contribute over 1 Million dollars to Honda Birdies for Children, Children's Health Care Charities Inc and Nicklaus Children's Hospital Foundation.
According to the NCAA there are about 7.8 million high school athletes.
According to the NCAA there are about 480,000 college athletes competing in NCAA sponsored sports.
According to the NCAA less than 7% of high school athletes will move on to compete in the NCAA. All Area Honors helps athletes succeed. How will you stand out from the pack? 90% of our most dedicated athletes move on to play at the college level.
Reality of athletic scholarships
Athletic scholarships are probably the least dependable form of financial aid. Every year, tens of thousands of rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors lose scholarships they had counted on. Some athletes have scholarships pulled away before even arriving on campus as a freshman. We see it every year - programs over commit players and due to limited scholarships, have no choice. NCAA Division 1 & 2 schools have limited athletic scholarships per sport and NCAA Division 3 schools don't offer any athletic scholarships.
The majority of athletic scholarships have to be renewed each year. So for pretty much any reason, a school can pull a players scholarship after a year. Reasons can include poor athletic performance, poor academic performance, poor behavior or simply just a change in program vision.
It's critical to be positioned to maximize merit based scholarship aid. Having a well rounded profile can be the difference maker in achieving your academic goals. SACSN All Area Honors helps by:
- Identify and recognize collegiate caliber student athletes.
- Providing a platform for athletes to "Stand Out" and build well rounded individual profiles.
- Connecting our network of athletes, schools, coaches, scouts, and alumni.
- Distinction & Recognition in a national environment.
- SACSN No Fee College/Draft Advisory: Helping hundreds of families navigate the college recruiting and draft process.