Why do we ask each new nominee to contribute? As a not for profit 501 (c) (3) public charity, the fundraising directly supports the All Area Honors program and the printing/distribution of our National Watchlist and shipping of Awards T-Shirts. SACSN's collective fundraising efforts supports The Honda Classic Birdies for Children & Children's Health Care Charity. SACSN and the All Area Honors program is funded through player contributions and grants.
You can also make your contribution directly at the Honda Birdies for Children website. Here is the link. Please enter player name in the field titled Solicited by: SACSN HONDA BIRDIES FOR CHILDREN
Sorry we can no longer accept donations below for the 2020 Honda Birdies for Children. Please use the link above for the Honda Birdies site and donate by Wed Feb 26th 9pm
New Designees receive:
WHAT NUMBER SHOULD I GUESS?
To help you along, here are the total number of birdies made in each of the last ten tournaments (all have been played at PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course):
2007: 1,116 Birdies
2008: 1,144 Birdies
2009: 1,180 Birdies
2010: 1,181 Birdies
2011: 1,041 Birdies
2012: 1,279 Birdies
2013: 1,244 Birdies
2014: 1,363 Birdies
2015: 1,168 Birdies
2016: 1,246 Birdies
2017: 1,361 Birdies
2018: 1,090 Birdies
2019: 1,320 Birdies
- Donation Receipt from Honda Classic Birdies for Children
- 3 guesses to win a new Honda Vehicle
- 2 hours of community service for our organizations collective fundraising efforts.
- All Area Honors Annual National Watch List
- Award T Shirt
- National High School Leadership Awards Qualification
- SACSN National Team Qualification
- All Area Honors Regional & National Main Event Qualification
- SACSN No Cost College Recruiting/Draft Advisory
- Documented volunteer hours that count toward school requirements, National Honor Society and Merit Scholarship programs such as Bright Futures.
- Your contribution is credited toward 2020 National Team / Event participation if you choose to participate.
**No nominee is left behind due to financial constraints.
Student Athlete Community Service Network Inc. (SACSN) is a 501 (c) (3) organization based in Palm Beach County, Florida. SACSN is a self funded organization. No school, school district or coach contributes to the funding of SACSN. We rely on the generosity of supporters via donations, grants and sponsorship.
"A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE." 1800 -435-7352